H.R. 624: The “Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act”, better known as CISPA, passed the House of Representatives and is now moving into the Senate. It’s a better bill than it was in the last Congress, but it’s still not ready to become law.
Links to information in this podcast
Representatives Quoted in This Episode (in order of appearance)
- Rep. Alcee Hastings of Florida
- Rep. Rob Woodall of Georgia
- Rep. Mike Rogers of Michigan
- Rep. Jared Polis of Colorado
- Rep. Adam Schiff of California
- Rep. Bill Enyart of Illinois
How you can help the show...