In this special episode, Matt Acalin joins Jen to watch the only hearing that will ever take place regarding the 1,603 page “CRomnibus”, which funds most of the government for 2015.
Please support Congressional Dish:
- Click here to contribute with PayPal or Bitcoin
- Mail Contributions to: P.O. Box 10902,
Oakland, CA 94610
- Click here to shop on Amazon – Congressional Dish will recieve a referral commission.
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
The “CRomnibus” Hearing
Text of the “CRomnibus”
Information Presented in this Episode
- Green Party Candidates Arrested, Shackled to Chairs For 8 Hours After Trying to Enter Hofstra Debate, Democracy Now, October 17, 2012.
- Sporcle: Trivia, Quizzes, and Brain Games
- Salmon is a color in the Crayola box
- New IAM Ad Targets Congress’ Attack on U.S. Pensions, International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, December 9, 2014.
Music Presented in This Episode
- Intro: Tired of Being Lied To by David Ippolito (found on Music Alley by mevio)
- Where’d That Money Go? by David Ippolito (found on Music Alley by mevio)
How you can help the show...